Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
Over the Falls Tours, Inc. is in full compliance with all requirements and guidelines related to physical distancing measures and sanitizing protocols issued by New York State and public health officials to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees and each of our valued guests at all venues.
Over the Falls Tours is closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19. With the safety of our guests and employees in mind, we have implemented the following changes to our operation to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, including:
What you can expect during your visit
- Enhanced Vehicle Cleaning – We are adhering to the cleaning and disinfection guidelines established by the New York State Department of Health. Vehicle cleaning including all high-contact areas will be disinfected prior to every service.
- Physical Distancing – To practice physical distancing, guests will be assigned seats for the duration of their service. Signs with instructions are posted in vehicles to facilitate health and safety requirements while in the vehicle. Inside or out, we will help keep parties separated at least six (6) feet or two (2) meters of distance from others.
- PPE – Face coverings are required for all guests, (ages 3 years and up) while in the vehicle and at venues throughout the service as mandated. While outdoors, a face covering must be worn if you are unable to keep at least six (6) feet or two (2) meters of distance between you and others. Our team is committed to working closely with local venues and will make sure mandated health and safety requirements are met before and after our visit. Hand sanitizer and face coverings will be made available to Over the Falls Tours patrons.
- Wellness Screenings – All employees are subject to temperature checks and are required to complete a wellness screening questionnaire prior to starting their shift or service.
- Guest Self check – We encourage our guests that are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days to refrain from visiting and to postpone their visit to a later date
Tour Durations – We have been experiencing longer than normal tour durations. Safety procedures implemented to satisfy mandated Physical Distancing requirements due to COVID-19 have extended service times and wait times. Safety first, extended service times and wait times are beyond our control.
Check Out These Tours During COVID-19!
American Side Tour With Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Starting at $116.95
Private - Niagara Falls American Side Tour With Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Starting at $224.95