1. Get Wet TogetherSource: Niagara Falls USA The main reason you go to Niagara Falls is, of course, seeing the falls. So we’re going to start this list with exactly that. There are many ways of seeing Niagara Falls up close and personal. One of the best ways of doing that is by going on a Niagara falls cruise. There are two cruises that can take you to the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls where you can experience the whole might of the falls, from the bottom, looking up. If you are coming from the American side of Niagara Falls, you can take the Maid of the Mist. However, if you visit the Canadian side of Niagara Falls then you can take the Hornblower. Another fun way to experience the falls is the Cave of the Winds. On this attraction, you will ride an elevator down 175 feet to the bottom of Niagara Gorge and then take several stairs to a platform called the Hurricane Deck. While you will most definitely get wet on the cruise, this attraction will take that experience to a whole another level, as the water from the Bridal Veil falls literally pouring down on both of you.
2. Take a Night StrollWhile Niagara Falls is beautiful to be seen during the daytime, nighttime is when the magic starts. Every day after sundown, all three waterfalls that makeup Niagara Falls are illuminated in an array of colors. The light show will stay on until 2 am in the morning, so you literally have the whole night to experience it. The best spot to experience Niagara Falls illumination is from the Table Rock Center. But to make the whole experience even better walk along the scenic Niagara Parkway all the way to the open space in from of the Table Rock House Restaurant. Along the way, you’ll get a chance to see the American Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls and finally the Horseshoe Falls, all illuminated in bright and fun colors. From time to time, the Niagara Falls Illumination Board who oversees the illumination of the falls does special color illumination for charitable causes. For example, on 24 February 2020, the falls will be lit up in Yellow and Purple, the color of the NBA team Lakers, in the memory of the team’s most legendary player, Kobe Bryant who passed away earlier in the year.
3. Niagara SkywheelSource: Clifton Hill If there’s one amusement park that screams romance, it would have to be the Ferris wheel. But Niagara Skywheel is not just an ordinary Ferris wheel. The Niagara Skywheel is located in the heart of Niagara Falls tourist district, on the street of Clifton Hill. Being located so close to the falls, once you get to the top of the Ferris wheel you will get an unobstructed view of all the three waterfalls. If you come at the right time, you may even be rewarded with the best sunset of your life.
4. Diner at the Revolving Dining Room Restaurant – Skylon TowerSource: Niagara Buzz There is no shortage of romantic restaurants in the entire town of Niagara Falls. However, if you want an experience like no other, you can never go wrong with the Dining Room restaurant. This revolving restaurant is located on top of Skylon Tower, giving you a 360-degree view of Niagara Falls. You’ll hardly find a better backdrop to your romantic night, really, especially if you’re planning to pop the question before desert.
5. Visit a WinerySource: Peller Estates Aside from the world-famous falls, the Niagara region is also known as the world’s leading wine country. Most of the more established wineries in the area are located in the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, 30 minutes drive away north of Niagara Falls. Established in 1969, Peller Estates Winery is one of the more iconic establishments in the region. You have the option to spend the afternoon in the Tasting Bar or take a more extensive Greatest Winery Tour to fully experience the whole process that goes into producing their famed wines.
6. Stay in A Falls View Hotel RoomSource: Niagara Falls Tourism If you’re the type of person who’d rather stay far away from the crowd, don’t worry! We also got you covered. The thing is, you don’t even have to leave your hotel room to create a romantic ambiance. When you stay in a room with a direct view of the falls, all it takes for you is to order a room service dinner, throw in a glass of sparkling wine and you’ll be all set.
7. Healing Salt Cave Spa NiagaraSource: Niagara Gazette Being one of the most popular attractions in North America, admittedly Niagara Falls can be a little bit claustrophobic at times with all of the crowds. Escape all of the hustle and bustle of Niagara Falls’s main tourist district and book a session at the Healing Salt Cave Spa Niagara. This place has so much to offer that will surely make the two of you relax, from couple massage, flotation therapy, esthetic treatments, and sauna.
8. Niagara Botanical GardenSource: Niagara Parks The Niagara Botanical Garden is another place that will offer you respite from the busy tourist district and give you a chance to enjoy each other’s company even more. Ninety-nine acres of carefully manicured gardens await you, including the rose garden that boasted over 2,400 roses. The highlight of this place though is the Butterfly Conservatory where you will get a chance to mingle amongst over 2,000 butterflies from 45 different species.
What Are Some Romantic Niagara Falls Attractions on the USA Side?
Looking to add some romance to your trip to usa niagara falls attractions? Don’t miss out on the breathtaking view from the Observation Tower, perfect for a peaceful and intimate moment. For an even more enchanting experience, take a boat ride on the Maid of the Mist and feel the mist of the falls as you hold hands. End your day with a candlelit dinner at one of the fine dining establishments nearby, offering exquisite cuisine and stunning views of the illuminated falls.